Agility in HR
This course covers the vital components of the people strategy and people operations that need to change to support an organisation’s Agile transformation. Its primary purpose is to develop the mindset required for an Agile approach to the HR Function.
You will get insights from our rich experience as well practical methods to reshape performance management, pay, recruitment, learning and development and employee engagement.
We look at the overall new and more important role of HR in creating an Agile organisation. Where transformation begins and how HR professionals are at the heart of ensuring its success. This course leads to ICP-AHR certification from ICAgile.
Both our in-person version and our live-online version of this course has been separately accredited by ICAgile experts. The course is delivered by our experienced Agile practitioners, who have Agile industry experience (in key transformation and leadership roles), as well as strong learning facilitation experience.
14 Instructor Led Contact Hours
Course Delivery Formats:
1. Virtual Live Online
2. Co-located in-person
Send Us An Enquiry
- Understand how value streams are changing the way we organise companies, its roles and careers
- Understand the learning mindset in employees, shifting the focus from deficiency to a new skills and development focus. Agile Sourcing and skills strategy review
- Understand how to away from the annual review to a more dynamic and performance support & continuous feedback perspective
- Know how to enable psychological safety across the organisation to foster innovation and staff empowerment
This Course Is For:
- People working within HR organisations in companies transforming to more Agile ways of working. Their current responsibilities may include aspects such as people development, recruitment, performance management, compensation and employee engagement/motivation.
- Organisational development consultants, hiring managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, and Agile transformation leads exploring the people and structural aspects of transformations will also find this curriculum compelling.
Below is a brief summary of the Agility in HR Course. You can find a more comprehensive description of the course by following this link.
ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN, ROLES & CAREER PATHS
1.1. Designing for the New Way of Working
1.3. Career Paths
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
2.1. Learning Culture/Learning Organization
2.2. Learning Modalities
3.2. Onboarding – The Welcome Experience
ENABLING EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE
4.2. Engaging Intrinsic Motivation
4.3. Incentives are not only financial
THE AGILE MINDSET IN HR
5.1. Applying Agile Practices to Operations and Initiatives
5.2. Enabling an Agile Mindset in the Enterprise
5.3. Core Function